Artwork Setup Guide
Follow our tips to ensure accurate printing and great looking vinyl floor stickers.
- If you need a custom-made shape or size, please get in touch.
- It might be worth looking at our previous designs for some ideas and inspirations for your own bespoke artwork.
- If you’re using design software, make sure it is set to CMYK not RGB, to make sure your design is printed just as you created it.
- Ensure your resolution is set to 300dpi, and that any imagery or logos are high resolution; this will prevent any prints from having a pixelated look to them.
- Create a 3mm bleed area around the circumference of your design; this will make sure no important elements of your artwork are accidentally removed during the print process. It’s also a good idea to mark the edges of your design in a contrasting colour – like magenta – to make sure the printers know exactly where your design stops.
- Make sure you save your artwork as a non-editable PDF and consider embedding any fonts to ensure they don’t revert to the default.
- Upload your artwork at the checkout stage or send via email Sales@printedfloorstickers.co.uk, WeTransfer, Dropbox or Drive.
- You’re done! Sit back and relax! Or, if you’re having trouble or would rather defer to the professionals, take advantage of our in-house design service.